Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fashion Week Fever ( Day 4)

Day 4

Vibgyor- Most unique collection of the week! Although a bit crazy at times, like a kindergarden class art project, the embellishments were amazing.For such young designers I tip my farmer's hat to them both for such whimsy!

Rain Anthology- hmmmm .... ammm... just look at the show for yourself http://lgfashionweek.ca/Designer.aspx?id=85 . So the clothes were okay but Stacey Mackenzie please help those girls! The designer did wear an interesting shirt that said 'Google me'.Eh..

Aime- Well although this show was a bit forgettable I must say that I really like the pieces and would wear most of them :)

Cheri Milaney- This was a sophisticated collection aimed at a more mature woman, she kept it clean and classy and reinvented some classic pieces with the use of a more modern color palette.

Evan Biddell- The much anticipated Biddell show.You could feel the excitement in the air backstage.I thoroughly enjoyed this show. The clothes were edgy yet soft, sexy and feminine.He's definitely out of the box. I would love to see more menswear.

Rudsak- Loved it. Classic, timeless, loved the punches of color in between it all.Great clutches.

NADA- This was a designer who wasn't shy in vocalizing exactly what she wanted backstage. I guess us volunteers were just spoiled with designers like Joseph Mimran and Wesley Badanjak. But I actually really enjoyed the whole look, the lace, the chunky pearls, even the hair !

Romona Keveza- Okay I'm going to try not to gush but this is one of my favorite collections this season ! ok so i'm not that much in the whole getting married thing but I would get married 10 times if I get to wear 10 of these dresses !

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

The Romona Keveza Spring Collection 2010

No comments: